“My personal story of suffering from addiction, living with an addict, and how to heal your family from addiction”
In North America addiction has risen by 300% over the past 20 years, and is still on the rise. Our system is failing those suffering, and the treatment facilities are backlogged because of an ever increasing need for support for the addict, lack of resources and education to the general public.
This book is dedicated to those waiting for support, needing help, and that feel alone in their struggles.
Addiction: Family Recovery Plan
In this book you will learn:
- how an addict is born
- the trap that addicts find themselves in
- Co-dependency, what it is, and how to deal with it
- how to help the children of addicts
- Treatment: What works, what doesn't
- Discovering the higher power
- How to forgive
- Enabling: Grey areas, what to do and not do
- Proactive relapse prevention, and post relapse actions to take
- Developing healthy boundaries that work
- Service towards others as a long term strategy.
- and much, much more.
This book is available in pdf format for IMMEDIATE download. You will get a confirmation link, and once you click to confirm your interest in this book, you will receive the direct download link shortly after your confirmation.
Please share this with anyone that you think could benefit from this FREE ebook.
This ebook is suitable for adult or adolescent addicts, loved ones of addicts, or anyone that knows an addict.